Upcoming Events @ THRIVE
Our THRIVE Open Houses are currently paused due to Covid.
No scheduled events.
Frequently Asked Questions About Open Houses
What are the criteria for the offers at the Open House?
- Limited to just one pet per client.
- Must be in-person during the event to book dental exam.
- Pet must be a minimum of 1 year old and not exceed 10 years in age.
- Pet must weigh a minimum 5 lb. and not exceed 70 lb.
- Pet must have a pre-anesthetic exam and dental evalutation completed by a THRIVE veterinarian and have pre-anesthetic bloodwork completed at the time of this exam (pre-anesthetic blood work may not be completed on the same day as procedure), and the cost of this exam and bloodwork is the responsibility of the owner
- Pet must be in good health and up to date in core vaccinations, negative for heartworm disease and be free of contagious diseases and parasites (any vaccinations or additional testing needed is the responsibility of the owner).
- $100 may be applied to any Dental procedure at the clinic location only.
Are there any other rules with the offer?
Fees apply for any additional services, tests and/or medications requested. Offer does not apply to emergency and/or specialty veterinary services. No purchase necessary. Sign up must be completed during the event. Not valid with any other offers or previous purchases. Limit one coupon per client per new pet. Pet parents must be 18 or older. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
What if my pet is ineligible for the Dental Offer?
Sometimes due to the health or age of the pet, a dental is not recommended. If this is the case with your pet, you'll be eligible to sign up for a free bordetella vaccine or free pet exam during the Open House at the above locations.