THRIVE @ San Antonio Open House
We are so excited to be your new neighborhood vet. Come over and meet the team, and let us meet your pet! We'll show you around our beautiful new hospital. We look forward to having your pet THRIVE with us.
$100 Off Dental Procedure
THRIVE has built a model of veterinary care that shows the importance and value of preventive care. See how affordable our services are by signing your pet up for a Dental Procedure and receive $100 off your Dental Appointment with us!
Come in early to make sure your pet is eligible for our Dental Services.
Open House Event Details
Saturday, June 29th, 2019 from 8am — 12pm
- Sign up in-store for $100 Off Coupon for a Dental Procedure (limited to the first 20 eligible patients)
Pets eligible for the Free $100 off Dental Procedure must meet the following criteria:
- Limited to just one pet per client.
- Must be in-person during the event to book dental exam.
- Pet must be a minimum of 1 year old and not exceed 10 years in age.
- Pet must weigh a minimum 5 lb. and not exceed 70 lb.
- Pet must have a pre-anesthetic exam and dental evalutation completed by a THRIVE veterinarian and have pre-anesthetic bloodwork completed at the time of this exam (pre-anesthetic blood work may not be completed on the same day as procedure), and the cost of this exam and bloodwork is the responsibility of the owner
- Pet must be in good health and up to date in core vaccinations, negative for heartworm disease and be free of contagious diseases and parasites (any vaccinations or additional testing needed is the responsibility of the owner).
- $100 may be applied to any Dental procedure at the clinic location only.
Fees apply for any additional services, tests and/or medications requested. Offer does not apply to emergency and/or specialty veterinary services. No purchase necessary. Sign up must be completed during the event. Not valid with any other offers or previous purchases. Limit one coupon per client per new pet. Pet parents must be 18 or older. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
THRIVE @ Dezavala #1442 San Antonio, Texas
12651 Vance Jackson Rd
Come see us and let us meet your best friend. We can't wait to help them THRIVE.
Book an appointment today and we'll see you soon!
We're open .
Sickness & Injury
Routine Essential Care
Keep your pet up-to-date with Preventive Care.
Essential Routine Care
Your pet will THRIVE in our care.
Visit us and see!
From spays and neuters, our qualified staff can help.
Don't forget about this important part to your pet's health.
Read Our Google Reviews of THRIVE at Dezavala #1442 San Antonio, Texas
Just got back from my first appointment here and they were great! My small dog is very anxious around strangers and can be a little aggressive, even though she's only 7 lbs. The vet tech Kathryn was awesome at patiently earning her trust and not being annoyed that my dog was cowering on the table. They said once she was in the back with them, she did great! Dr. Holloway, the vet, was super friendly too and gave me tons of information on keeping up with her care. I never felt rushed or like I was inconveniencing anyone at all, which can sometimes be the vibe at busy clinics! The lady up front whose name I didn't catch was also really kind and helpful! The prices felt fair as well - she got a physical, rabies shot, gland expression, and a month of a new flea preventative to try all for $80. No hidden fees or crazy taxes. I'll definitely be back; it's such a relief to know I've found a good place to bring my dog!
Fantastic vet clinic. Facilities are well kept and maintained. The staff is tremendously helpful. Costs are cheap and for pets in need of constant medical needs, they offer a $9/mo Plus plan which covers the costs of all checkups and 10% off other medical costs, among other amenities. Great pet care at a better price. With multiple locations, Thrive is a no brainer.
I recently got a puppy and decided to bring her here for care. The employees were very sweet and professional. The care that my pup received from the Vet was excellent. She was very thorough and good at her job. My appointment was not rushed at all. The Vet took her time and answered all of my questions and even gave me a few tips on how to care for my pup. Plus, the price I paid was fair and affordable.