THRIVE @ Aurora Open House
We are so excited to be your new neighborhood vet. Come over and meet the team, and let us meet your pet! We'll show you around our beautiful new hospital. We look forward to having your pet THRIVE with us.
$100 Off Dental Procedure
THRIVE has built a model of veterinary care that shows the importance and value of preventive care. See how affordable our services are by signing your pet up for a Dental Procedure and receive $100 off your Dental Appointment with us!
Come in early to make sure your pet is eligible for our Dental Services.
Open House Event Details
Saturday, March 30th, 2019 from 8am — 12pm
- Sign up in-store for $100 Off Coupon for a Dental Procedure (limited to the first 20 eligible patients)
Pets eligible for the Free $100 off Dental Procedure must meet the following criteria:
- Limited to just one pet per client.
- Must be in-person during the event to book dental exam.
- Pet must be a minimum of 1 year old and not exceed 10 years in age.
- Pet must weigh a minimum 5 lb. and not exceed 70 lb.
- Pet must have a pre-anesthetic exam and dental evalutation completed by a THRIVE veterinarian and have pre-anesthetic bloodwork completed at the time of this exam (pre-anesthetic blood work may not be completed on the same day as procedure), and the cost of this exam and bloodwork is the responsibility of the owner
- Pet must be in good health and up to date in core vaccinations, negative for heartworm disease and be free of contagious diseases and parasites (any vaccinations or additional testing needed is the responsibility of the owner).
- $100 may be applied to any Dental procedure at the clinic location only.
Fees apply for any additional services, tests and/or medications requested. Offer does not apply to emergency and/or specialty veterinary services. No purchase necessary. Sign up must be completed during the event. Not valid with any other offers or previous purchases. Limit one coupon per client per new pet. Pet parents must be 18 or older. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
THRIVE @ Aurora North, Colorado #2403 - Now Open
1350 South Ironton Street Unit 120
Come see us and let us meet your best friend. We can't wait to help them THRIVE.
Book an appointment today and we'll see you soon!
We're open .
Sickness & Injury
Routine Essential Care
Keep your pet up-to-date with Preventive Care.
Essential Routine Care
Your pet will THRIVE in our care.
Visit us and see!
From spays and neuters, our qualified staff can help.
Don't forget about this important part to your pet's health.
Read Our Google Reviews of THRIVE at Aurora North, Colorado #2403 - Now Open
I was a little disappointed because when I got there I was told my appointment was at a different location. This was frustrating because I chose this place since I live nearby. The front desk person took care of me. Sje got me in that day. I just had to wait a little longer. The vet tech was kind and professional. The doctor was also helpful and professional. She explained everything to me in terms I could understand. It helps that my cat is absolutely responding to the meds. I joined their $9 a month club. It helps knowing that a checkup is now covered.
Love the Thrive vet clinic. Great staff, great prices and happy pets!