THRIVE @ St Charles Open House
We are so excited to be your new neighborhood vet. Come over and meet the team, and let us meet your pet! We'll show you around our beautiful new hospital. We look forward to having your pet THRIVE with us.
$100 Off Dental Procedure
THRIVE has built a model of veterinary care that shows the importance and value of preventive care. See how affordable our services are by signing your pet up for a Dental Procedure and receive $100 off your Dental Appointment with us!
Come in early to make sure your pet is eligible for our Dental Services.
Open House Event Details
Sat, Sep 21, 2019 from 8am — 12pm
- Sign up in-store for $100 Off Coupon for a Dental Procedure (limited to the first 20 eligible patients)
Pets eligible for the Free $100 off Dental Procedure must meet the following criteria:
- Limited to just one pet per client.
- Must be in-person during the event to book dental exam.
- Pet must be a minimum of 1 year old and not exceed 10 years in age.
- Pet must weigh a minimum 5 lb. and not exceed 70 lb.
- Pet must have a pre-anesthetic exam and dental evalutation completed by a THRIVE veterinarian and have pre-anesthetic bloodwork completed at the time of this exam (pre-anesthetic blood work may not be completed on the same day as procedure), and the cost of this exam and bloodwork is the responsibility of the owner
- Pet must be in good health and up to date in core vaccinations, negative for heartworm disease and be free of contagious diseases and parasites (any vaccinations or additional testing needed is the responsibility of the owner).
- $100 may be applied to any Dental procedure at the clinic location only.
Fees apply for any additional services, tests and/or medications requested. Offer does not apply to emergency and/or specialty veterinary services. No purchase necessary. Sign up must be completed during the event. Not valid with any other offers or previous purchases. Limit one coupon per client per new pet. Pet parents must be 18 or older. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
Sickness & Injury
Routine Essential Care
Keep your pet up-to-date with Preventive Care.
Essential Routine Care
Your pet will THRIVE in our care.
Visit us and see!
From spays and neuters, our qualified staff can help.
Don't forget about this important part to your pet's health.
Read Our Google Reviews of THRIVE at St Charles, Missouri
Very caring and friendly staff! They were very thorough and made sure to explain everything to us and answer any questions we had. Their prices are excellent! We will definitely be going back with all of our pet needs.
This vet clinic is amazing! Everyone is super friendly, helpful and professional. They showed genuine concern for my sick cat, when they didn’t have any appointments available, by allowing me to do a “drop-off.” The vet made sure to squeeze in time to see my cat before the end of the day. Thrive was upfront and clear about the costs of the services and offered many options to help with financial decisions. They provided top-notch care for my sick cat, and have provided amazing care for my dog as well. Their prices are very affordable while still providing quality care for pets. The vet went out of her way to make sure the best treatment was given to my cat. I will definitely be making Thrive my regular vet.
So far it’s one of the most affordable and best clinics where I took my dog. Last time when my dog had diarrhea, I called Thrive and even though they were booked, they found a spot to see my dog. They did a good care of him. Gave him some IV and vitamins as well as some labs. I literally was expecting a high bill but was very happy when I saw the bill. So it’s the second year since I take my dog to thrive and never had any issues. The stuff is always friendly and polite. Thank you.