Fleas & Ticks in Brentwood, Missouri are preventable.
Protect Your Pet Today.
THRIVE offers quality preventive flea and tick medications in Brentwood, Missouri that protect your pets from the discomfort, irritation and potential health risks of fleas and ticks.
Your pet gets fleas from being outdoors in Missouri, or from other animals that share the same indoor spaces. Did you know that the fleas that you see on your pet are only 5% of the problem? The other 95% are flea eggs, larvae, and pupae that are in and around the areas that your pet stays, like your carpets and furniture.
Your pet can get ticks from wooded areas or places where the grass is tall. Ticks can spread serious diseases to your pet and your family, so it’s important to prevent them from attaching to your pet.
Bring your pet to your local Brentwood, Missouri THRIVE to have one of our friendly veterinarians examine your pet and recommend the best preventative.
Meet Carlyn, Max & Loki
Carlyn's pets, Max and Loki, are both active and playful pets, and they want all pet owners to know the importance of protecting pets in Brentwood, Missouri. Learn more about preventing fleas and ticks that can be dangerous and cause discomfort in your pets.Download Flea & Tick Education
Important Flea & Tick Information for Brentwood, Missouri
Watch the video below to learn more about Fleas and Ticks.
An adult female flea can lay up to 2,000 eggs in her short life span of just 3-6 weeks.
That's why it is essential for your pet to be protected every day of the year by a flea preventative. Visit your Brentwood THRIVE to ensure your pet is protected from this irritating parasite.
Ticks Can't Jump!
While a flea is able to jump about 165x its own length, ticks cannot jump at all.
Ticks simply attach themselves to your pet which causes skin irritation and discomfort. Ticks can also spread Lyme Disease.
Prevention is cheaper!
Preventing your pet from the irritation caused by these parasites is much more affordable than treating your pet after exposure.
Not only will your pet be happier, you'll be happier too knowing you saved your pet's discomfort in proactively protecting them.