THRIVE @ Holly Springs Open House
We are so excited to be your new neighborhood vet. Come over and meet the team, and let us meet your pet! We'll show you around our beautiful new hospital. We look forward to having your pet THRIVE with us.
$100 Off Dental Procedure
THRIVE has built a model of veterinary care that shows the importance and value of preventive care. See how affordable our services are by signing your pet up for a Dental Procedure and receive $100 off your Dental Appointment with us!
Come in early to make sure your pet is eligible for our Dental Services.
Open House Event Details
Saturday, March 30th, 2019 from 8am — 12pm
- Sign up in-store for $100 Off Coupon for a Dental Procedure (limited to the first 20 eligible patients)
Pets eligible for the Free $100 off Dental Procedure must meet the following criteria:
- Limited to just one pet per client.
- Must be in-person during the event to book dental exam.
- Pet must be a minimum of 1 year old and not exceed 10 years in age.
- Pet must weigh a minimum 5 lb. and not exceed 70 lb.
- Pet must have a pre-anesthetic exam and dental evalutation completed by a THRIVE veterinarian and have pre-anesthetic bloodwork completed at the time of this exam (pre-anesthetic blood work may not be completed on the same day as procedure), and the cost of this exam and bloodwork is the responsibility of the owner
- Pet must be in good health and up to date in core vaccinations, negative for heartworm disease and be free of contagious diseases and parasites (any vaccinations or additional testing needed is the responsibility of the owner).
- $100 may be applied to any Dental procedure at the clinic location only.
Fees apply for any additional services, tests and/or medications requested. Offer does not apply to emergency and/or specialty veterinary services. No purchase necessary. Sign up must be completed during the event. Not valid with any other offers or previous purchases. Limit one coupon per client per new pet. Pet parents must be 18 or older. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
Sickness & Injury
Routine Essential Care
Keep your pet up-to-date with Preventive Care.
Essential Routine Care
Your pet will THRIVE in our care.
Visit us and see!
From spays and neuters, our qualified staff can help.
Don't forget about this important part to your pet's health.
Read Our Google Reviews of THRIVE at Holly Springs, North Carolina #1552
I am new to North Carolina and needed to find a vet for my dogs after moving from California. When I first arrived here, the Thrive Clinic in Holly Springs had not opened yet. I anxiously waited for it to open when I was at Petco. Now that the clinic has opened, I have nothing but good things to say about the clinic. They have given my dogs excellent care. They are affordable, but that doesn't mean that the care is substandard. It's exactly the opposite -- the care couldn't be better and they genuinely care about my dogs. The staff is so friendly and helpful. My dogs and I are very grateful for this clinic.
I am new to the area and needed a vet for my wonderful little pittie. The staff at Thrive were fantastic from the first phone call to check out. The tech was great with my girl and the Dr. inspired confidence. We discussed my girls history and the staff were focused on getting to the root cause not just fixing symptoms. It turns out that Ripley is going to need surgery to remove a mast cell tumor and i have no reservations letting the staff at Thrive help her. I really appreciated that both the tech and the Dr discussed holistic approaches to ease discomfort as well as medications. My dogs have a new primary care provider at Thrive and i recommend them to any of you that are looking for veterinary care for your furry loved ones.
The staff is very kind and helpful! And you are getting an amazing deal for care. 15 for a quick check up is reasonable for what they do!