THRIVE @ Durham Open House
We are so excited to be your new neighborhood vet. Come over and meet the team, and let us meet your pet! We'll show you around our beautiful new hospital. We look forward to having your pet THRIVE with us.
$100 Off Dental Procedure
THRIVE has built a model of veterinary care that shows the importance and value of preventive care. See how affordable our services are by signing your pet up for a Dental Procedure and receive $100 off your Dental Appointment with us!
Come in early to make sure your pet is eligible for our Dental Services.
Open House Event Details
Saturday, March 30th, 2019 from 8am — 12pm
- Sign up in-store for $100 Off Coupon for a Dental Procedure (limited to the first 20 eligible patients)
Pets eligible for the Free $100 off Dental Procedure must meet the following criteria:
- Limited to just one pet per client.
- Must be in-person during the event to book dental exam.
- Pet must be a minimum of 1 year old and not exceed 10 years in age.
- Pet must weigh a minimum 5 lb. and not exceed 70 lb.
- Pet must have a pre-anesthetic exam and dental evalutation completed by a THRIVE veterinarian and have pre-anesthetic bloodwork completed at the time of this exam (pre-anesthetic blood work may not be completed on the same day as procedure), and the cost of this exam and bloodwork is the responsibility of the owner
- Pet must be in good health and up to date in core vaccinations, negative for heartworm disease and be free of contagious diseases and parasites (any vaccinations or additional testing needed is the responsibility of the owner).
- $100 may be applied to any Dental procedure at the clinic location only.
Fees apply for any additional services, tests and/or medications requested. Offer does not apply to emergency and/or specialty veterinary services. No purchase necessary. Sign up must be completed during the event. Not valid with any other offers or previous purchases. Limit one coupon per client per new pet. Pet parents must be 18 or older. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
Sickness & Injury
Routine Essential Care
Keep your pet up-to-date with Preventive Care.
Essential Routine Care
Your pet will THRIVE in our care.
Visit us and see!
From spays and neuters, our qualified staff can help.
Don't forget about this important part to your pet's health.
Read Our Google Reviews of THRIVE at Durham, North Carolina #2719
When it comes to the care of our pets, we all want the best, and that's exactly what you'll get from Dr. Jordan! It's so comforting to have our dog's care in the hands of an INCREDIBLY competent, genuine, down-to-earth vet. She ensures you understand everything she's doing, as well as addresses all questions and concerns. She's so easy to talk with and makes you and your pet feel right at home and definitely loved. Every pet owner should be lucky enough to have a Dr. Jordan in their lives! Thank you Dr. J. and all the staff at Thrive Durham! :)
I am so happy I found Thrive. We recently rescued a stray pup who needs a lot of TLC and Thrive has made all of her treatments, vaccines, and exams so affordable. The $9 monthly membership is well worth it!! Dr. Jordan is the most comprehensive vet I have ever encountered, and her staff is so kind and helpful. We are so grateful for the care our sweet Rosie has received.
It was wonderful to bring my dog to such a warm, caring place. Dr. Jordan is a very thorough vet, asking all kinds of questions to be sure she understands your concerns and needs. She is patient and answers any question you ask. She and the rest of her staff are friendly and kind. You will feel that personal attention from the moment you walk in the door. I highly recommend!