Grand Opening for THRIVE @ Brooksville
We are so excited to be your new neighborhood vet. Come over and say hi, and let us meet your pet! We look forward to having your pet THRIVE with us.
Join us for our Grand Opening event on Saturday, November 3rd, 2018.
- Sign up in-store for our Free Spay & Neuter (limited to the first 25 clients)
- Sign up in-store for our Free Bordetella Vaccine (limited to the first 50 clients)
We can't wait to be your next Pal.
Pets eligible for the Free spay and neuter must meet the following criteria:
- Limited to one pet per client.
- Pet must be a minimum of 3 months old and not exceed 2 years in age.
- Pet must weigh a minimum 5 lb. and not exceed 70 lb.
- Pet must have a pre-anesthetic exam completed by a THRIVE veterinarian and have pre-anesthetic bloodwork completed at the time of this exam (pre-anesthetic blood work may not be completed on the same day as surgery), and the cost of this exam and bloodwork is the responsibility of the owner
- Pet must be in good health and up to date in core vaccinations, negative for heartworm disease and be free of contagious diseases and parasites (any vaccinations or additional testing needed is the responsibility of the owner).
Fees apply for any additional services, tests and/or medications requested. Offer does not apply to emergency and/or specialty veterinary services. No purchase necessary. Coupon must be presented at time of visit. Not valid with any other offers or previous purchases. Limit one coupon per customer per new pet. Pet parents must be 18 or older. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
THRIVE @ Brooksville, Florida - Coming Soon
7223 Coastal Blvd
Come see us and let us meet your best friend. We can't wait to help them THRIVE.
Book an appointment today and we'll see you soon!
We are open from 8am — 6pm Monday — Saturday. Sundays from 9am — 2pm.
Sickness & Injury
Routine Essential Care
Keep your pet up-to-date with Preventive Care.
Essential Routine Care
Your pet will THRIVE in our care.
Visit us and see!
From spays and neuters, our qualified staff can help.
Don't forget about this important part to your pet's health.
Read Our Google Reviews of THRIVE at Brooksville, Florida - Coming Soon
The Dr's are outstanding, the prices are great and the service is good. It's rare to get in same day, but then again it is "affordable", which translates to "busy" for anyone who has a hard time understanding. Treating my dogs chronic eye condition at Thrive has saved me hundreds, if not thousands of dollars over the last 2 years. There is real value here.
Such a relief for a pet owner to find a place that's actually affordable! It's way nicer to my wallet to pay $15 for an exam instead of the $50 i was shelling out to my old vet. Sometimes you have to wait a little while since they're so busy (make sure you have an appointment!) but most of the vets and staff are very friendly and seem to genuinely care about your pets - had one vet that was a bit cranky and wasn't too pleased with her, but the vet we saw next time was very sweet and really addressed my kitten's issues, so I guess it just depends on who you get on the day. Overall very pleased with them and will come to them for all of the basics (exam, vaccines, etc).
Brand new cat owner here. Had a laundry list of questions. Vet and staff were patient and friendly. Went above and beyond. Planning on moving and will still come back. Receptionist was helpful as i was confused on how to administer flea/heartworm meds and walked me through the process over the phone. So happy!!!